Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00333 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,537 (460,931 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)