Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,553 (€2,988) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)