Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01807 CAD / INR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,458 (₨136,040) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 4 hours ago)