Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07460 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 47% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,602 (34,879 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)