Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,687 (¥475,773) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)