Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,613 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19792 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,652 (13,398TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)