Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00810 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,825 (₨225,258) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)