Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.362 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,196 ($5,283) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)