Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,875 (CH$1,698,386) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)