Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.712 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,975 (£2,905) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)