Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31706 CAD / RON
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,447 (7,717 lei) in Iasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 3 hours ago)