Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16110 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 59% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,464 (HK$46,334) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)