Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16427 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 61% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,391 (HK$44,992) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)