Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,579 (43,998,793 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)