Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14790 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,003 (33,825 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)