Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,309 (3,405 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)