Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,995 ($3,679) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)