Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.506 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,401 (CI$6,244) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitória costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)