Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14733 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,041 (34,217 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)