Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.718 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 7% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,929 (£2,868) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)