Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.538 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,438 (€3,535) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)