Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11597 CAD / BWP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 41% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,642 (P22,786) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)