Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47549 CAD / TND
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,261 (2,652 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)