Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25142 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,874 (R$ 7,455) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)