Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.527 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,693 (€3,074) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $22,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.07 (about 2 hours ago)