Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19781 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,560 (7,884TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)