Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.256 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,511 ($3,592) in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)