Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,854 (Mex$ 30,652) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 5 hours ago)