Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,467 in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)