Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.527 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,025 (€3,291) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)