Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.891 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,691 (NZ$5,263) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)