Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37284 CAD / QAR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 39% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,659 (17,859 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)