Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19568 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,391 (12,218元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)