Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,422 (Rp 25,903,811) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)