Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02746 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,663 (Php96,984) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)