Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,825 (4,820,229 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 3 hours ago)