Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36195 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,622 (﷼ 10,006) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)