Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00266 CAD / SYP *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,449 (545,623 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)