Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06107 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,164 (Mex$ 35,437) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)