Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / COP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,623 (COL$4,362,582) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 2 hours ago)