Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 19% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,372 (€3,500) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)