Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05452 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 33% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,888 (L 52,968) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)