Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.540 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,006 (€3,900) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (about 1 hour ago)