Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01727 CAD / INR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,999 (₨115,719) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 6 hours ago)