Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19633 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,381 ($b12,126) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)