Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38476 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,571 (S/. 6,682) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)