Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06042 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,709 (Mex$ 28,290) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)