Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.362 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,174 ($5,266) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)