Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19598 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 38% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,210 (16,377元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 7 hours ago)