Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,160 (€2,710) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)